Resetting your password is simple. Follow a few easy steps and we’ll have you back to confidently investing in no time.
To reset your Beanstox password:
- Open the Beanstox app and tap on the Forgot password? link above the sign in button.
- A new screen will appear and you’ll be prompted to enter your email address. Make sure the address you enter is the same as the email associated with your Beanstox account.
- An email will be sent to you from Beanstox with a secure link to reset your password.
Note: If you didn’t receive the password reset email from us, first check to see if our email ended up in your spam or junk folder. If the email isn’t there, tap the Resend Email link at the bottom of the screen to have another email sent to the same address.
- From your email account, click the Get a New Password button in the middle of the email. You’ll be taken to a secure page in the Beanstox app to change your password.
- Provide a new password, then confirm it. Make sure the passwords match!
Note: To make sure your password is as safe as possible, Beanstox requires all passwords to have at least eight (8) letters/characters, one (1) symbol (examples include: !@#$%&), and one (1) number. We also encourage you to pick a unique password that you don’t use for any other accounts.
- Tap the Reset Password button at the bottom of the screen or Done on your keyboard after entering your new password.
- Return to the login screen and enter your username and new password.
- Tap the Sign In button to log in.
Note: You’ll also be prompted to update your password for either your iCloud Keychain or your Google Password Manager.
- You’re done! Congratulations and happy investing!
Note: If your new password isn’t recognized by your Touch or Face ID, you will need to enter your username and password manually on the log in screen in the Beanstox mobile app.
If you’ve reset your password and cannot log in using your biometrics, uninstall the Beanstox app and reinstall it on your device. After reinstalling the app, you will be prompted to set up your Touch or Face ID, creating a new keychain with your updated login credentials.