Adding money to your Beanstox account is seriously simple. If this is your first time funding your account, read How do I open a Beanstox account? and follow the steps near the end of the article to link your bank account, fund your Beanstox account, and set up a recurring deposit.
How to Add More Funds
If you’ve already linked your bank account and have made an initial deposit, you can add more funds to your Beanstox account by following these simple steps:
1. Click the + sign on the home screen next to your account balance or tap the Invest tab
2. Tap the Deposit button in the upper blue section of the screen
3. Set the deposit amount you would like to invest
4. Tap Review and verify the amount entered is correct
5. Tap Invest $(your amount) button to confirm your one-time deposit
6. You can tap View Confirmation for confirmation details
You’re done! You will see a processing screen and then a confirmation message at the top of your home screen. Deposits will typically be posted to your Beanstox account in 1-2 business days. We’ll automatically invest the funds into your portfolio.
How to Add More Funds Regularly
Want to set it and forget it? Set up a bi-weekly or monthly recurring deposit from your linked bank account. It’s simple and fast.