Viewing your tax statements in the Beanstox app is simple. In order to access and view your tax statements, follow the steps below:
Note: If you don’t see a tax statement, it is because your account did not meet the minimum reporting requirements set by the IRS for the year.
- Log into the Beanstox app using your credentials or biometrics
- Tap the Statements icon (paper and envelope) at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the drop-down menu and select Tax Forms
- Select the desired year
- Select the form you want to open
- Tap the share icon (3 connected dots)
- Select the export or share option that works for you
Even if you have previously canceled or closed your Beanstox account, you still have access to tax statements associated with your account. Please reach out to our Customer Support team if you have additional questions about accessing tax forms associated with your Beanstox account.
Do I need to pay taxes on my Beanstox investments?
Great question! We recommend consulting a tax advisor to determine how your Beanstox investments may impact your taxes.
Read our support article, “Do I have to pay taxes on my Beanstox investments?” to learn more.