Viewing your tax statements in the Beanstox App is simple. In order to access and view your tax statements, follow the steps below:
1. Tap the Setting icon on the bottom tools bar from the home screen
2. Tap the Statements and Transactions option from the menu
3. Choose which Account to access
4. Under Documents, tap Tax Documents and choose a statement from the dropdown menu
- If you don’t see a tax statement by the first week of March, it could be because your account did not meet the minimum reporting requirements set by the IRS for the year.
- If you had an investment account prior to August 2022, you could have two tax statements for 2022, one for the period Jan-July 2022 and one for the period Aug-Dec 2022; please ensure you use both statements in your tax reporting.
Even if you previously canceled or closed your Beanstox account, you still have access to tax statements associated with your account.
Please reach out to our Customer Support team email@example.com if you have additional questions about accessing tax forms associated with your Beanstox account.
Do I need to pay taxes on my Beanstox investments?
Great question! We recommend consulting a tax advisor to determine how your Beanstox investments may impact your taxes. Read our support article, “Do I have to pay taxes on my Beanstox investments?” to learn more.